Services are progressively moving into the new Brookvale Community Health Centre.
The five-storey purpose-built facility will house a range of services for children, adolescents and adults, including:
- BreastScreen NSW
- Child and Youth Mental Health
- Chronic and Complex Care
- Community Adult Mental Health
- Community Drug and Alcohol
- Northern Sydney Home Nursing Service
- Health Promotion
- Oral Health
- Community Rehabilitation and Aged Care
The Brookvale Community Health Centre will be a modern, spacious facility, providing services in one central, easily accessible location.