More than 20 services are operating within the new Brookvale Community Health Centre.
The five-storey purpose-built facility has a range of services for children, young people and adults, including:
- BreastScreen NSW
- Child and Youth Mental Health
- Chronic and Complex Care
- Community Adult Mental Health
- Community Drug and Alcohol
- Northern Sydney Home Nursing Service
- Health Promotion
- Oral Health
- Community Rehabilitation and Aged Care
The Brookvale Community Health Centre is a modern, spacious facility, providing services in a central, easily accessible location.