Local decision making is at the forefront of how we function, led by a professional Health District Board and LHD Chief Executive.
We work closely with the Board to ensure our LHD delivers consistently high patient care, supported by input from clinicians and the community.
The Health District Board and Chief Executive, Ms Deb Willcox, are responsible for:
- Improving patient outcomes and responding to issues that arise
- Monitoring our performance against performance measures in the LHD Service Agreement
- Delivering services and performance standards within an agreed budget, based on annual strategic and operating plans - this forms the basis of our LHD Service Agreement
- Ensuring services are provided efficiently and accountably
- Maintaining effective communication with local and state public health stakeholders.