About Munch & Move:
Munch & Move offers early childhood services a great opportunity to encourage children’s healthy eating and physical activity using a range of fun, play-based learning experiences.
The Munch & Move program offers participating services:
- Free, webinar training conducted by an experienced trainer from the Early Childhood Training and Resource Centre (ECTARC).
- Resources to support active play and healthy eating - resource manuals, music CD, movement DVD, lanyards, parent fact sheets and more!
- Support to develop and implement policies and practices that promote physical activity and healthy eating for children within the service.
- Parent-focused support materials that provide simple, practical tips and ideas to engage children in active play and healthy eating.
- Contact, advice and support from Northern Sydney Health Promotion.
Munch & Move supports the NSW Government’s priority of preventing childhood overweight and obesity.
Contact your local Health Promotion Officer for more information or support.