Mona Vale Hospital Urgent Care Centre
The Mona Vale Hospital Urgent Care Centre treats:
- Minor fractures or injuries
- Minor illnesses including infections and rashes
- Mild asthma or chest infections
- Minor burns or scalds
- Minor cuts needing stitches or glue
- Minor sports injuries, including sprains or strains
- Wound review
- Sore throat or sore eye
- Bites or stings
- Skin infections
Patients needing more complex care will be looked after and safely transferred to the new Northern Beaches Hospital.
emergencies, call triple zero (000): Patients with more serious or
life-threatening conditions should call triple zero (000) or present to the Emergency
Department at the new Northern Beaches Hospital at Frenchs Forest.|
The Mona Vale Hospital Urgent Care Centre is staffed by an experienced team of doctors, nurses and allied health professionals.
Services available include:
The Urgent Care Centre is a free service for everyone with a Medicare Card.