Visitors to our hospitals and services are asked to help us stop the spread of COVID-19 and help keep us all safe.
When visiting any of our hospitals or services visitors are asked to do the following:
- Stay at home if you feel unwell. Get tested and isolate.
- Wash your hands regularly and have hand sanitiser with you.
- Keep your distance and leave 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
- Wear a mask while you are in hospital.
- Visitors are restricted to 2 nominated visitors per stay.
Thank you. Be kind. Stay safe.