Updated 13 September 2022
Visitors to our hospitals and services are welcome. We will however need your help to stop the spread of COVID-19 and to keep our staff and patients safe.
When visiting any of our hospitals or services visitors are asked to do the following:
- Stay at home if you feel unwell. Get tested and isolate.
- Wear a mask while you are in hospital
- Wash your hands regularly and have hand sanitiser with you
- Keep your distance and leave 1.5 metres between yourself and others
- There may be occasions when staff need the number of visitors at the bedside to be limited.
- Please know your loved one's wellbeing is our priority and as always consideration will be given on compassionate grounds and on a case-by-case basis including areas such as paediatrics, maternity, critical and palliative care.
Our staff will ask you a few screening questions and visitors will generally be welcome to visit patients if they:
- Have not tested positive to COVID-19 within the last seven (7) days https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/management/advice-for-confirmed
- Have not tested positive to another acute respiratory infection in the past seven (7) days
- Do not have symptoms of COVID-19 or other acute respiratory infection
- Are not high risk contacts of someone who has COVID-19 in the previous seven (7) days.
- Have not arrived from overseas in the past seven (7) days
Thank you. Be kind. Stay safe.