Mental Health Project Team
- Haylee Zink- Senior Specialist Rehabilitation Clinician/ Occupational Therapist
- Kirralee Hall - Specialist Rehabilitation Clinician / Occupational Therapist
- Kate Stevens – Consumer Peer Worker
- Paul Bulmer – Consumer Peer Worker
- Mariko Ranawake – Consumer Peer Worker
- Dr. Stephanie Bradstock – Psychiatrist
- Lyndal Sherwin – Clinical Rehabilitation Manager MHDA
We also wish to acknowledge the Specialist Rehabilitation Service (SRS) clinicians and consumers who have contributed to the project.
Paul Diaz - 3D Animator and Creative
Walkiria Diaz- Graphic Designer
Mark Sharman & MASH Productions - Video production & editing
Yow Chuen Lau & Alex Chan -Webpage Development
The vision for this project was to make psychological approaches that support the voice hearing experience, more readily available. Our aim was to develop an online toolkit that draws on the wisdoms of voice hearing and clinical experience, to provide an opportunity for support that is easily accessible to all. This online resource is targeted towards voice hearers, clinicians/ staff, families and carers.
With the support of the Northern Sydney Local Health District Innovation Grant, the project and creative team was established to co-create an informed and engaging resource that we hope will provide a meaningful and safe space to explore the voice hearing experience.
If you would like more information about the Specialist Rehabilitation Service or to contact someone in the team, please contact the Senior Specialist Rehabilitation Clinician on 0409 313 762