​During this time, it is important to check on loved ones or neighbours who might live alone or be vulnerable.

If you, or someone you know, is affected by the power outages or floods caused by the recent storms, here are ways you can seek help:

  • For an emergency, dial triple zero (000)

  • For non-urgent medical assistance, contact your GP

  • For storm damage, contact SES www.ses.nsw.gov.au

  • For updates on power outages and repairs, contact  www.ausgrid.com.au or 13 13 88

If you live on the Northern Beaches, many organisations are providing free help to residents. For a full list of services available, visit www.northernbeaches.nsw.gov.au

If you live in the Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Shire, visit www.hornsby.nsw.gov.au for a list of available services.

If you live in the Lane Cove area, visit www.lanecove.nsw.gov.au for a list of council services available to residents seeking help due to the storms.