The Northern Sydney Local Health District (NSLHD) Exceptional People Awards were created to identify and celebrate the staff who live the true meaning of our CORE Values and Behaviours Charter, those who go over and above to make a difference for the benefit of their colleagues, patients and consumers.
The Northern Sydney Local Health District Exceptional People Awards are just one way in which we can formally recognise and thank our staff for the incredible work they do every day.
It is through the talents and efforts of our employees that we deliver our vision of being Leaders in healthcare, partners in wellbeing.
There are six categories for the awards based on both our CORE Values and the five themes in the NSLHD Strategic Plan 2017-2022. The categories are:
- Healthy Communities,
- Connected Person-Centred Care,
- Evidence-Based Decision Making,
- Responsive and Adaptable Organisation,
- Engaged and Empowered Workforce,
- and CORE Values (Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment)