All residents from Culturally And Linguistically Diverse (CALD) backgrounds.
Telephone or written referrals are accepted.
Community members can telephone the Multicultural Health Service using a telephone interpreter:
- Call the Translation and Interpreting Service (TIS) on 13 14 50.
- Tell the operator, in English, the language you speak.
- The operator will connect you to an interpreter who speaks your language (you may have to wait a while). When connected to the interpreter you can speak in your language.
- Tell the interpreter you wish to contact the Multicultural Health Service and the telephone number 02 8968 3406.
- TIS will contact the Multicultural Health Service while you wait on the phone.
- When you have been connected to the Multicultural Health Service, the interpreter will interpret for you and explain your enquiry.