- Health Care Card
- Pensioner Concession Card
- Commonwealth Seniors Health Card.
- Additional eligibility criteria may apply for some specialist dental services.
- Further details, including contacts for other LHD Oral Health Services can be found on the NSW Ministry of Health website.
Contact the Oral Health Call Centre on 1300 732 503 to request dental care.
Patients are triaged and prioritised in accordance with NSW Health Policy.
Contact the Oral Health Call Centre on 1300 732 503 to make an appointment for dental care. Patients with a dental emergency - trauma, facial swelling, or uncontrolled bleeding – are highest priority and will be seen on the same or next day.
After hours (including weekends) - these patients should present to a hospital emergency department.
Patients who require urgent dental treatment for medical reasons and have a referral are given high priority.
- Patients must bring their Medicare Card to all appointments. Adult patients must also bring their Concession Card.
- Information for families