The NSLHD oral health service provides both general and specialist oral surgery services to the eligible population.
Northern Sydney oral health service comprises five dental and provides the following services: -
- Emergency dental treatment
- Specialist oral surgery
- General dental services and oral surgery for patients with special needs
- Preventative dental treatment
- Comprehensive dental examinations
For after hours emergency dental care (including weekends and public holidays) please visit your nearest local hospital emergency department.
Dental Clinic Locations:
- Brookvale Community Health Centre – Level 5, 612-624 Pittwater Road, Brookvale
- Hornsby Kuring-Gai Hospital – 36-76 Palmerston Road, Hornsby
- Mona Vale Hospital – 18 Coronation Street, Mona Vale
- Royal North Shore Community Health Centre – Level 6, 2C Herbert Street, St Leonards
- Top Ryde Community Health Centre – 51-53 Blaxland Road, Ryde
Postal Address: C/O Oral Health, Macquarie Hospital, Wicks Road, North Ryde 2113
Click here for more details on
Oral health service.