Visitors to our hospitals and services are welcome. We will however need your help to stop the spread of COVID-19 and to keep our staff and patients safe.
When visiting any of our hospitals or services visitors are asked to do the following:
- Stay at home if you feel unwell. Get tested and isolate
- Wear a mask while you are in hospital
- Wash your hands regularly and have hand sanitiser with you
General visiting hours
11:00am – 1:00pm
3:00pm – 8:00pm
If you need to visit outside of the general visiting hours, please discuss this with the nursing unit manager of the ward.
No smoking – anywhere, anytime
Our hospital and grounds are smoke-free.
You just don't smoke around hospitals:
- Individuals observed to be smoking while on hospital grounds may be fined.
- Patients who smoke can receive free Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) support during their stay in hospital.
For help to quit smoking call the Quitline 13 7848 or visit