On this page:
What is consumer and community participation?How can I get involved?Who can I contact to discuss becoming a NSLHD Consumer Advisor?Other informationRelated links
What is consumer and community participation?
Community members have the opportunity to be involved in decision-making at NSLHD. This can be achieved through supportive and collaborative partnerships with consumers.
NSLHD promote partnering with consumers and the community to:
- Improve our patients’ and staff experiences and outcomes
- Improve collaborative decision making about treatment and care
- Improve our health service development
- Improve the quality of our services
How can I get involved?
Examples of how consumers can become involved:
- Becoming a member of a committee
- Contributing ideas in a working group or focus group
- Revising a document or brochure
- Involvement in a project
Who can I contact to discuss becoming a NSLHD Consumer Advisor?
Consumer and Patient Experience team
Consumer and Patient Experience Manager
(02) 9462 9698