Visitors to our hospitals and services are welcome. We will however need your help to stop the spread of COVID-19 and keep our staff and patients safe.
- When visiting any of our hospitals or services visitors are asked to do the following:
- Stay at home if you feel unwell. Get tested and isolate
- Wear a mask while you are in hospital
- Wash your hands regularly and have hand sanitiser with you
- Visting Hours
- General Wards: 10am -1pm and 3pm - 8pm
No Smoking – Anywhere, Anytime
Our hospital and grounds are smoke-free.
You just don't smoke around hospitals:
- Individuals observed to be smoking while on hospital grounds may be fined.
- Patients who smoke can receive free Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) support during their stay in hospital.