Visitors to our hospitals and services are welcome. We will however need your help to stop the spread of COVID-19 and keep our staff and patients safe.
- When visiting any of our hospitals or services visitors are asked to do the following:
- Stay at home if you feel unwell. Get tested and isolate
- Wear a mask while you are in hospital
- Wash your hands regularly and have hand sanitiser with you
- Keep your distance and leave 1.5 metres between yourself and others
- There may be ovvassions when staff need the number of visitors at the bedside limited.
- Please know your loved one's wellbeing is our priority and as always consideration will be given on compassionate grounds and on a case-by-case basis including areas such as paediatrics, maternity, critical and palliative care.
Our staff will ask you a few screening questions and visitors will generally be welcome to visit patients if they:
- Do not have symptoms of COVID-19 or other acute respiratory infection.
- Are not high risk contacts of someone who has COVID-19 in the previous seven (7) days
- Have not arrived from overseas in the past seven (7) days.
Thank you. Be kind. Stay safe.
General Wards: 10am -1pm and 3pm - 8pm
No Smoking – Anywhere, Anytime
Our hospital and grounds are smoke-free.
You just don't smoke around hospitals:
- Individuals observed to be smoking while on hospital grounds may be fined.
- Patients who smoke can receive free Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) support during their stay in hospital.