Important information relating to COVID-19 and visiting
Visitors to our hospitals and services are welcome. We will however need your help to stop the spread of COVID-19 and to keep our staff and patients safe.
When visiting any of our hospitals or services, visitors are asked to do the following:
- Stay ay home if you feel unwell. Get tested and isolate
- Wear a mask while you are in hospital
- Wash your hands regularly and have hand sanitiser with you
- Keep your distance and leave 1.5 metres between yourself and others
- There may be occasions when staff require the number of visitors at the bedside to be limited
- Please know your loved one's wellbeing is our priority and as always consideration will be given on compassionate grounds and on a case-by-case basis including areas such as a paediatrics, maternity, critical and palliative care.
Our staff will ask you a few screening questions and visitors will generally be welcome to visit patients if they:
- Have not tested positive to COVID-19 within the past seven (7) days https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/management/advice-for-confirmed
- Have not tested positive to another acute respiratory infeciton in the past seven (7) days
- Do not have symptoms of COVID-19 or other acute respiratory infection
- Are not high risk contacts of someone who has COVID-19 in the previous seven (7) days
- Have not arrived from overseas in the past seven (7) days.
General visiting hours
10.00am - 8.00pm
If you need to visit outside of the general visiting hours, please discuss this with the nursing unit manager of the ward.
Children's Ward / Paediatrics
Strict visiting hours are not enforced on the Children's Ward / Paediatrics. Parents are welcome at any time.
Please note, all wards have a rest period between 12.30pm - 13.30pm daily.