Parking is available on the Royal North Shore hospital campus. Fees apply, so please check signage.
Concession parking rates are available for:
- Patient and patient carers attending treatment more than twice per week
- Patients attending ongoing cancer treatment
- Patients attending daily outpatient treatment
- Centrelink beneficiaries.
A valid concession card must be produced on each occasion to obtain concession parking tickets through the Wilson parking office, located in the P2 car park. If you need to speak to someone phone (02) 9438 1976.
Parking Map (including Disabled Parking)
Concessional parking for patients and carers (effective July 1 2020)
Patients and carers eligible to obtain concession rates when parked in public hospital car parks include:
- holders of eligible government cards;
- patients and their carers who attend the hospital/facility on an ongoing basis for treatment;
- ongoing cancer treatment patients;
- patients and their carers who are required to attend the hospital/facility for a course of treatment over a period of time greater than one week;
- patients and their carers attending more frequently than twice weekly, including carers of long term patients who visit frequently (over a period of time greater than one week);
- cardiac rehabilitation education and exercise class attendees, and;
- daily dressing outpatients.
Eligible patients and their carers are required to present their parking ticket, photo identification, and concession card at one of the validation locations, including:
- The general administration desk located at the main entrance on level 3 (0-3 hour or 3 plus hours parking only)
- The Cancer Centre located on level 1 (0-3 hour or 3 plus hours parking only)
- Emergency department (0-3 hour or 3 plus hours parking only. For patients of the ED or for after-hours validation only)
- Wilson parking (for 3 and 7 day parking. Open between 6am and 10pm)
PDF information sheet about parking concession