Welcome to NSLHD Research Finance!
For all inquiries related to NSLHD Research Finance, please reach out to the following team members:
Melinder is the NSLHD Research Finance Officer, and can be contacted on 9462 9693 or Melinder.Singh@health.nsw.gov.au. Melinder can assist you with the following day to day functions, including:
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Cost Centre creation requests
- Reimbursement claims for non-NSLHD staff
- Cost Centre reports
- Ad-hoc queries in relation to financial matters
Grace is the District Research Business Manager and she can be contacted on 9462 9873 or Grace.Timothy@health.nsw.gov.au.
Grace's role is to support the NSLHD Research Hub and the respective research units in the achievement of business and financial objectives. Grace also provides:
- Review and guidance over clinical trial budgets
- Review of the finance checklists submitted to the Research Governance Office
- Preparation and submission of service level operating budgets
- Represent finance in research related forums
- Provide advice and support to NSLHD researchers in budgeting, recruitment and other financial matters.
Bhavan is the Management Accountant and point of contact for all Oncology Research Finance matters and can be contacted on (02) 9463 1936 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost tracker template (Attachment A)
Forecast template (Attachment B)
Understanding my cost centre report (Attachment C)
Frequently Asked Questions