The Children & Young People clinical network brings together multi-disciplinary clinician-researchers from across Northern Sydney Local Health District, including the acute and community health care services related to infants, children, young people and their families.
Our research focuses on;
- Improving the health and wellbeing of children and families
- Improving models of care to deliver the highest quality care
- Understanding and responding to workforce needs
- Best practice in respond to emerging health needs, COVID-19
- The First 2000 Days
- Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
Our network has important research partnerships with The University of Sydney, University of Technology, Sydney, Children's Inpatient Research Collaboration of Australia and New Zealand (CIRCAN), Newcastle University, NSW Ministry of Health, Sydney Children's Hospitals Network (SCHN) and many other industry and academic groups.
To contact the Children & Young People network: