| Phone: (02) 9388 5299 |
Go4Fun Term Flyer
What is Go4Fun?
Go4Fun is a free NSW Health program for children aged 7-13 years who are above a healthy weight and their families. The program aims to help families learn about eating well and staying active. It's a fun way to make long-lasting healthy lifestyle changes.
How it works:
- Sessions run once a week for 10 weeks during the school term
- Facilitated by qualified health professionals
- Each session includes group learning and game-based activities
- It's a family focused program, so a parent or carer must come to every session
No there is
no cost to be involved. The program is free to NSW children and their families.
There are two versions of the program available in our area:
- Standard Go4Fun
- Go4Fun Online
For more information visit:
Who is the program for?
The program is suitable for children who:
- Are aged 7-13 years
- Are above a healthy weight
- Live in NSW
- Can be accompanied by a parent or carer to each session
To check your child's eligibility visit Go4Fun and use the Children's Weight Status Calculator.
How do I register?
To register visit www.go4fun.com.au/registeror call 1800 780 900.